Parents of enrolled students are strongly encouraged to bring up any matters of concern with the relevant teachers and/or the director in person. At the same time, there are a variety of other channels for communication between parents and the school.
- You can telephone the school at (860) 685-3710.
- General email correspondence can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can email the director, Karyn Hurlbert (email@example.com), the president, Makaela Kingsley (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the secretary, Mark Davis (email@example.com).
- If you wish to sign up for the ‘npsparents’ mailing list, or if you wish to forward an announcement to the same, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This list is specifically for caregivers of NPS students.
- You may also be interested in a more general mailing list for Wesleyan employees with children: parents-l.
- The mailing address for the school is 115 High Street, Middletown, CT 06457.
- All parents are welcome to attend all board meetings. Time is reserved at the beginning of each meeting for visiting parent comments, questions, or concerns. In addition, the November and May meetings each year are specifically designated as general membership meetings.